Based in Quezon City, Philippines
10 August, 2018
Sarimaw and his Monsters are attacking Sansinukob! Bagani: the Card Game is an open draft and set collection card game where players form Combos of Bagani cards to defeat Monsters and save regions of Sansinukob. The game was designed to introduce modern tabletop game mechanics while still keeping the familiarity of Filipino card games like Pusoy Dos and Tong-its.
Bagani is a 2018 ABS-CBN television drama fantasy series, starring Enrique Gil, Liza Soberano, Matteo Guidicelli, Makisig Morales, and Zaijan Jaranilla. The series premiered on March 5, 2018, replacing La Luna Sangre. Bagani: the Card Game is the tabletop adaptation of the chart-topping fantaserye. The game was designed by Balangay Entertainment (the makers of Darna at ang Nawawalang Bato and The Big Switch) and is published under license by Ludus Distributors (the official distributors of Magic: the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, Games Workshop, and many other international tabletop brands).
- Collect Bagani Cards and form Combos to defeat Monsters and protect the five regions of Sansinukob. Everytime you defeat a Monster, you get Dangal Points. The player with the most Dangal Points at the end of the game is the winner!
- Gameplay is a mix of eurogame mechanics and forming familiar card combinations like Pairs, Trios, and Quadros. (If you're a seasoned tabletop gamer, imagine a mix between Ticket to Ride, DC Deckbuilding, and Tong-its.)
- Easy to learn and teach: a great way to introduce tabletop games to your friends and family.
- Advanced Competitive Rules are available for hardcore gamers.
- Game components feature beautiful images and quotes straight from the Bagani teleserye.
- The game can support 2-5 players ages 14 and above. Each game lasts 20-30 minutes.
- Tutorial video can be watched on YouTube or Facebook (Coming Soon!)
- Only P495 SRP (suggested retail price)
- Official Bagani and ABS-CBN licensed product
- Each game includes:
- ---55 Bagani cards featuring Lakas, Ganda, Lakam, Dumakulem, Mayari, and Apo.
- ---20 Halimaw cards which include Dragons, Higante, Hukluban, Bungisngis, and more.
- ---1 Sarimaw card
- ---5 Combo Kodigo cards
- ---1 Tagapagtanggol Awards card
- ---1 Tagalog Rulebook
- ---The English rulebook can be downloaded on the website
Logo & Icon
- "Save Sansinukob in “Bagani: The Card Game”"
- ABS-CBN News, Website
- "8 Reasons The Bagani Card Game is a Pleasant Surprise"
- Tim Henares, 8list.ph
About Balangay Entertainment
Balangay Entertainment is a tabletop game design group that designs compelling games infused with Philippine culture. Balangay believes in the power of games as an artistic and compelling medium that can entertain as well as drive social and cultural change. They design educational games, Philippine Folklore games, Philippine Popular culture games, and games that are just for fun.
More information on Balangay Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Bagani: the Card Game Credits
Nicanor Marco P. Valdez
Nicanor Marco P. Valdez, Marx Ian Rulloda, Aaron Galzote, Freddie Tan
Freddie Tan, Nicanor Marco P. Valdez
Nicanor Marco P. Valdez, Ron Villaver, Aya Cariño-Valdez, ABS-CBN Corp.
Art, Graphic Design, and Production
Published under license by Ludus Distributors Corp.
©2018. ABS-CBN Corporation and Balangay Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.